Monday, August 29, 2011

The Transition of My Heart

Somewhere between the transition of being angry, being broken and just plain giving up- you crept in and healed my heart. God I thank you for replacing the long nights of crying from the unspoken hurt, to now filling my evenings with unadulterated praise. And now if I cry, it’s because your glory has filled the room and my heart cannot contain the emotions of fully loving you.
Dear God- I can love again, I can smile again, and yes I can feel again because I gave again- myself to you. In giving, I wait patiently for my mate that you will bless me with. In giving, I service to the upmost- to the Almighty God. Yes, Lord I surrender all- in order to be all for you.
So Lord I thank you for healing my heart, and taking the time to give me a fresh start- to move, to breathe and be more like you. And to replenish your kingdom with the things I do. It’s so nice to know that you are on my side- without you Lord I would have never survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment