Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm inspried to be moved- Because I have been delivered...

“I will not remain in a house so violet and cold.
  I will no longer sit in shame as though it’s my fault
  I will no longer catch the blows that has blacked my eyes
  I will no longer cry with blood streaked cheeks because…
  I’m inspired to be moved.”

My heart is still heavy today because not all of our women have been inspired to be moved. Yet many have ran to the open doors that have shielded them from an eternal enduring pain, but so many others have been left behind with no hope or courage to move forward. And as I ask myself, what more could I do to be a part of saving a life- my spirit echoes- continue to tell the story so that someone might be saved.
I’m encouraged to know that God has delivered so many beautiful women from the hands of bondage and formed them into vibrant Christian women serving in the church and the local communities today. Consequently, allowing them to shatter the barriers of abuse only to walk into a world of safety in the Master’s hand.
Therefore, deliverance is an awesome process that God grants to us while being transformed from one state to the other. Hence, the key for deliverance for my sisters that are still in the fight is to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:1-2 says, “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by the testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
In this teaching by Paul, we see that God does have a perfect will for our lives and surely the violation of one’s body is not the perfect plan that He designed.  Our perfect peace comes through our worship and communing with the Almighty, but if your mind is not free to worship then you have been enslaved to the world. And I’m here to tell you that Domestic Violence is a tool of slavery and bondage that hinders many from reaching the desired end state of a right walk with God.
Unfortunately, we live in a time where we have to be moved by something. And if it’s not the Holy Spirit of God moving you then it probably isn’t worth holding on to. It’s true that man will change, your environment will change and even the people around you will change, but God is a constant that remains the same.
So, if you are one that is enslaved, entrapped, apprehended and even locked up in a relationship that consumes your mind- then you need to be delivered and transformed so that God’s perfect will for your life can be obtained. Furthermore, salvation is free only if you are willing to take it, and the process of transformation is available but you have to be willing to move…



No comments:

Post a Comment